Tips and Tricks

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Grass Fed Stir Fry

I'm trying to work on recording my recipes as I go, because I always throw stuff in the pan and have no idea how much... and that's exactly what I did with this. Here's a very rough recipe, but please add more or less of anything according to your taste. The best parts of cooking are the taste tests!

1 lb of grass fed beef 
2-4 carrots, peeled and chopped 
1 cup of peas 
1 lb of bok choy roughly chopped 
3-4 tablespoons coconut aminos (more or less to taste) 
Ground ginger, salt, pepper, and garlic to taste. 

I cooked up the beef, then scooped it out and sat it aside so I could cook the carrots in the leftover "grease" (don't want to lose any of that grass fed goodness) until they were soft (about 15 minutes). Then I added in the bok choy and peas, added the beef back in, and a few tablespoons of coconut aminos.  Add ground ginger, salt, pepper, and garlic to taste, and sauté until the vegetables are cooked (about 10 more minutes). So delicious, simple, and so healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment