Tips and Tricks

Monday, January 20, 2014

Recipe: Vanilla Latte Scrub

I'm trying to ease my way into a healthier, less chemically-overloaded body care regimen as part of my paleo lifestyle (I don't mind if you call me a hippie) and this is an amazing way to start. Besides the fact that this exfoliator smells so good I feel like I should be eating it, coffee can help reduce cellulite and puffiness, reduces redness, fights against free radicals, is loaded with antioxidants, can help increase blood flow, and smooths the skin. This scrub would also make for a nice little power snack if there's a zombie apocalypse, lol. 

Here's how: 
1 c. ground (organic) coffee 
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. melted coconut oil 
2 Tbsp vanilla
Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container or jar. (Thank you coconutmama.com for the recipe inspiration!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment